To get the most our of your candle and guarantee optimal burn time, we recommend the following:
- Allow your initial burn 2-3 hours to build a melt pool and to prevent the wax from tunneling.
- Use a wick trimer or nail clipper to trim your wick to approximately ¼ inch before every use to ensure an even burn, allowing you to enjoy your candle longer
- Stop burning your candle once there is ½ inch of wax remaining
- Avoid burning your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time to avoid glass cracking.
- Burn candle within sight. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Remove all wrapping, labels and decorations before lighting. Place on temperature safe surface away from other heat sources. If flame smokes, extinguish and shorten wick. Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool.
- Keep wick centered. , Container will be hot when candle is lit.
- Do not expose candle to extreme temperatures.